Cheap Glasses Deals
This is a regularly-updated list of cheap deals glasses. If you need an eye test, see our Free Eye Test page.
0 Current Deals
Online glasses retailer SpeckyFourEyes* is offering discounts of £69-£120 off selected Calvin Klein, Davidoff and Jaguar prescription glasses if you go via our special link and use the codes below, until 11.59pm on Thu 31 Jan. For discounts on other branded items, see our Discount Outlets page.
Delivery's included when you use these codes, and takes 7-20 working days. Standard lenses are included in the price of the frames, but bifocal or thin lenses cost extra.
You can use the code more than once but can only use one code per item, per transaction - so you'll need to make multiple transactions if you want more than one item. The codes get you free delivery (norm £4.99), and takes 7-20 working days. Standard lenses are included in the price of the frames, but bifocal or thin lenses cost extra.
Key need-to-knows for getting cheapest price before you start
- The codes are valid on the frames via our SpeckyFourEyes* link only. Don't use the search or filter options on the left-hand side of the SpeckyFourEyes page, as these will take you away from the special offer page and the codes won't work.
- If you want the lowest price, pick 'continue with free lenses' when asked to choose your lens package. If you want thinner or scratch-resistant lenses, select the 'Specky' packages, but this will cost £9-£125 extra.
- You can either enter your prescription during the checkout process, or opt to send it later. Some frames aren't suitable for high prescriptions, so keep an eye out when choosing (sorry).
- When asked to choose a delivery type, select 'Royal Mail Standard' at £4.99 if you want the cheapest option.
How to get the specs
If you use the codes below, you can get frames for £30 including delivery. There is a code for each brand, which will work on all of its specs via the specific link above.
- £30 Calvin Klein glasses - use code CK30 to get £69 off £99 glasses.
- £30 Davidoff glasses - use code DAV30 to get £120 off £150 glasses.
- £30 Jaguar glasses - use code JAG30 to get £90 off £120 glasses.
It's tricky to compare prices for these exact frames, as many of them are end of line and aren't sold elsewhere – but we reckon £30 all-in for a pair of branded prescription specs is pretty decent.
This is an ongoing offer and although SpeckyFourEyes says there are good stock levels available, all frames are subject to availability, so they could still sell out fast if demand is high.
You can only use one code per transaction, so if you want to buy more than one pair you'll need to place separate orders.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you're a new customer to online glasses and contact lens retailer Vision Direct*, enter the MSE Blagged code MSE11 to get 11% off everything on site. Delivery's £2.98. It can't be used with other offers.
Vision Direct may not always be the cheapest retailer, even with the code, so make sure to always do your own price comparisons.
You can get a complete pair of varifocal glasses for £45 at Asda Opticians*. The price includes value frames, lenses, anti-reflective coating, tints and thinner lenses (if required).
We compared prices with a number of other opticians, and found that Asda Opticians was the cheapest for varifocal glasses. Always compare prices before you buy though, as you may find a good deal at your local opticians.
See below for the prices of a complete pair of varifocal glasses elsewhere:
- Tesco Opticians from £60
- Specsavers from £69
- Glasses Direct from £95