0 Current Deals
Via MSE Blagged code and link. Includes Hackett, Jasper Conran, Lipsy and Radley brands1 day left
Here's a spec-tacular deal on designer glasses... You can get a pair from £27 delivered (normally from £89) when using the MSE Blagged code MSE27 via our SpeckyFourEyes* link. The code's valid until 11.59pm on Thursday 30 November.
The code is only valid on selected glasses from the following four brands: Hackett, Jasper Conran, Lipsy and Radley, which can only be found via our link. You'll need to enter the code in the voucher box on the 'Shopping cart - summary' page once you've chosen your frames and lenses.
Need-to-knows for getting the cheapest price
- To get them cheapest, pick 'continue with free lenses' when asked to choose your lens package (stage four of the checkout process), as thinner or scratch-resistant lenses will cost £10 to £126 extra. To avoid other extras and keep costs down, select 'skip step & continue' until you reach the checkout.
- You can either enter your prescription during the checkout process, or opt to send it later. Some frames aren't suitable for high prescriptions, so keep an eye out when choosing. Do note that only standard lenses are included in the price, you'll pay extra for bifocal or thin lenses.
- Select 'Royal Mail Standard' delivery – our code will make this delivery option free (normally £6.99).
See 'More info' below for full terms and conditions.
See all deals: Specky Four Eyes (1 deal)
You can use the code more than once but can only use one code per item, per transaction – so you'll need to make multiple transactions if you want more than one. The code gets you free delivery (normally £6.99) and takes 7-20 working days. Standard lenses are included in the price of the frames, but bifocal or thin lenses cost extra.
SpeckyFourEyes says there are good stock levels available, but all frames are subject to availability, so they could still sell out fast if demand is high.
If you need to contact SpeckyFourEyes about your order, you can do so via this special contact page*.
If you go online to glasses retailer Glasses Direct*, you can get a pair of varifocal lens glasses from £49. Simply enter the blagged code MSEVARIFOCAL at the checkout, until 11.59pm on Wednesday 31 January.
The code gets you free 'Varifocal Advanced' lenses (normally £49) when you choose a pair of frames priced at £49 or above.
What's more, if you choose a pair of glasses in its 2for1 range, you'll get a second pair with basic lenses free (excluding Boutique). You'll only get the free varifocals on one pair.
Here's what to do:
1. Find frames costing £49 or more. Glasses Direct has a range of frames priced from £49, and you can choose any (including Boutique frames) then click 'Select lenses'.
2. Choose 'Varifocal Advanced' lenses. You'll be given a list of five different lens options. Select 'Varifocal' and then 'Varifocal Advanced' (it says these cost £49, but once you've entered the code at checkout, this will be taken off). See 'more info' below for other lens options.
Select 'clear' for transparent everyday glasses. If you don't want any extras, such as scratch-resistant coatings, you can avoid the extra costs by clicking on 'continue with basic lenses'.
2. Code gets £49 off, free second pair & free delivery. Once you've selected your lenses, you can either enter your prescription or opt to send it later. Then use the code MSEVARIFOCAL at the checkout by 11.59pm on Wednesday 31 January to get £49 off the varifocal lenses, a free second pair.
If you don't need varifocals, see our Cheap Glasses page for other glasses deals.
See all deals: Glasses Direct (2 deals)
With the code, 'Varifocal Elite HD' lenses will cost an extra £30 (norm £79) and 'Varifocal Supreme HD' lenses will cost an extra £50 (norm £99).
If you copy and paste the code, make sure there are no spaces either side of it as this can prevent it from working. If you're still having difficulty, try clearing your cookies and starting again.
The majority of single vision orders are shipped within 7 days from order date, though during busy times this may extend up to 14 days. However if your prescription is more complex or you've chosen extras, it could take longer.
If you're a new customer to online contact lens retailer Vision Direct*, enter the MSE Blagged code MSE11 to get 11% off everything on site. Delivery's £3.98. It can't be used with other offers.
Vision Direct may not always be the cheapest retailer, even with the code, so make sure to always do your own price comparisons.See all deals: Vision Direct (1 deal)
You can get a complete pair of varifocal glasses for £45 at Asda Opticians*. The price includes value frames, lenses, anti-reflective coating, tints and thinner lenses (if required).
We compared prices with a number of other opticians, and found that Asda Opticians was the cheapest for varifocal glasses. Always compare prices before you buy though, as you may find a good deal at your local opticians.
See below for the prices of a complete pair of varifocal glasses elsewhere:
See all deals: Asda (9 deals)
- Vision Express from £50
- Glasses Direct from £68
- Specsavers from £69