0 Current Deals
If you go online to Office* or into a store (find your nearest*), you can get up to 60% off in its mid-season sale, while stocks last. Though you don't have to wait for a sale to get cheap shoes - see MSE Laura's guide to Secret Shoe Outlets for how you can save big on branded footwear.
Delivery's £3.50 for sale items, or you can click and collect for free. If there's something you're after, go quick as stock's usually limited.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Office*, so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Standard delivery is free at Office, but only when you buy full-price shoes. If you're buying discounted shoes, you can still save on delivery by collecting from an Office store (find your nearest*).
- Student discount. Students can get 10% off full-price items at Office by registering with Unidays.
- Shop in the sales. Check out the Office sale page* to find seasonal sales on footwear throughout the year.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops hagglers have most success. High street fashion retailers did feature, so it’s worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check similar retailers, eg, Urban Outfitters, Topshop. If you're not committed to buying your shoes from Office, check for deals from other stores such as Urban Outfitters, Topshop and House of Fraser, where you may find there's a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
Latest Expired Deals
EXTRA 20% off 'secret' Office Offcuts shoe outlet
Via code. Website sells already cheap, slightly blemished shoes
If you go online to the Office Offcuts* outlet, which sells imperfect shoes at reduced prices, you can get 20% off selected products when you enter the code TREATME at the checkout until 11.59pm on Thu 1 Nov. The shoes won't be broken, but will have some minor cosmetic damage.
The code isn’t valid on everything on the site, only the items listed via this special link*. While there are 1,000s of pairs of shoes available, you might have to dig around to find a pair you like, and go quickly if you do as stock’s very limited - often there’s only one of each pair available. If you don't have much luck, It may be worth looking for other branded bargains elsewhere - see our full list of Online Outlets.
What is Office Offcuts?
As MSE Laura explained in her ‘SECRET’ Office & Schuh outlets blog, Office Offcuts sells end of line, ex-display and last pairs of shoes. All stock is brand new, but may have some marks or fading. Each product’s listed with a clear photo of the exact pair you’ll receive, and any blemishes are mentioned in the description. Delivery's £3.50 if you're spending less than £65.
Strong examples we found using the code on Tue 23 Oct included:
- Women's Adidas Court Vantage size 4 trainers for £24 (£30 without code, cheapest we spotted them new, £35.50 delivered at Office).
- Women's Ugg Bailey Bow size 6.5 boots for £84 (£105 without code, cheapest we spotted them new, £140 delivered at Nicholls Online).
- Women's Nike Air Max 1 size 6 trainers for £53.60 (£67 without code, next cheapest we spotted them new, £68.50 delivered at Office).
- Men's Adidas Gazelle size 6 trainers for £42.40 (£53 without code, next cheapest we spotted them new, £59.99 delivered at Footasylum).
- Women's Hunter Original Refined size 5 wellington boots for £52 (£65 without code, next cheapest we spotted them new, £115 delivered at Office).
The code can only be used once per customer, but you can purchase multiple items in a single transaction. It can’t be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Want a boxfresh pair?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for at Office Offcuts, or would just prefer a boxfresh pair of shoes, high street chain Office* is also offering 20% off most full-price products via the code TREAT until 11.59pm on Wed 31 Oct.
If you’re buying online, this offer includes free UK delivery (norm £3.50). Unlike the Office Offcuts code, this code can also be redeemed in standalone Office stores (find your nearest*). It excludes gift card purchases and can’t be used at concessions or in conjunction with any other offers. It can only be used once per customer.
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
Office 20% off full-price items
Online & in stores via code. Plus free delivery
You can get 20% off at footwear retailer Office* when you enter the code TREAT at the online checkout until 11.59pm on Wed 31 Oct. The code will also get you free delivery (norm £3.50).
You can also get the discount in standalone Office stores (find your nearest*) if you mention the code at the till before paying. The offer's valid on most full-price items (some are excluded, see full T&Cs*), and it isn't valid at concessions (eg, Topshop, Selfridges) or with other offers.
See MSE Laura's Secret Shoe Outlets blog for other ways to save money on shoes.
Even with the code, Office may not be cheapest - so you do your research before buying.