0 Current Deals
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Office*, so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Standard delivery is free at Office, but only when you buy full-price shoes. If you're buying discounted shoes, you can still save on delivery by collecting from an Office store (find your nearest*).
- Student discount. Students can get 10% off full-price items at Office by registering with Unidays.
- Shop in the sales. Check out the Office sale page* to find seasonal sales on footwear throughout the year.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops hagglers have most success. High street fashion retailers did feature, so it’s worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check similar retailers, eg, Urban Outfitters, Topshop. If you're not committed to buying your shoes from Office, check for deals from other stores such as Urban Outfitters, Topshop and House of Fraser, where you may find there's a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at email@example.com or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
Latest Expired Deals
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
EXTRA 20% off Office Offcuts outlet
Via Blagged code. Sells reduced, slightly blemished shoes
If you go to online outlet Office Offcuts* you can get 20% off selected products when you enter the MSE Blagged code MSE20 at the checkout until 11.59pm on Fri 22 Feb. High street chain Office’s sister website, Office Offcuts, sells imperfect shoes at reduced prices. The shoes won’t be broken, but may have minor cosmetic damage.
The code is valid on everything on the Offcuts site, including its sale section. While there are 1,000s of pairs of shoes available, you might have to dig around to find a pair you like, and go quickly as stock’s very limited - often there’s just one of each pair. Delivery's £3.50 or free if you're spending £65 or more.
What is Office Offcuts?
It's not something which Office shouts about, but as MSE Laura explained in her ‘SECRET’ Office & Schuh outlets blog, Office Offcuts sells end-of-line, ex-display and last remaining pairs of shoes. All stock is brand new, but may have some marks or fading.
Each product’s listed with a clear photo of the exact pair you’ll receive, any blemishes are mentioned in the description and there's a scale where Offcuts grades the condition of each shoe from 'totally perfect' to 'OK condition'.
Examples of what we found using the code on Tue 19 Feb:
- Women's heeled sandals* - £12 (£15 before the code, were £65)
- Men's Ralph Lauren trainers* - £22.40 (£28 before the code, were £58.99)
- Women's Nike Blazer trainers* - £26.40 (£33 before the code, were £69.99)
The code can only be used once per customer, but you can purchase multiple items in a single transaction. It can’t be used in conjunction with any other offers.
BOOSTED to up to 70% off
Find your nearest: store locator*
Start date (online): It started on Fri 21 Dec.
Start date (in stores): It started on Fri 21 Dec.
Sale strength: Up to 70% off in store and online.
Likely to boost? It boosted to up to 60% off on Wed 2 Jan and then on Thu 3 Jan it boosted to up to 70% off.
A few examples of strong discounts we spotted on Fri 11 Jan:
- Women's Office strappy single sole heels* - £15 (were £65)
- Puma basket heart canvas blue flower puma trainers* - £20 (were £71.99)
- Nike Air Force 1 mid 17 trainers in fossil* - £45 (were £135)
As it's a sale, stock is likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you're after.