0 Current Deals
If you go online to shoe retailer Office* or into a store (find your nearest*), you can get up to 70% off in its summer sale (boosted from up to 50% off). Delivery's £3.50 or you can collect in store for free.
As the summer sales have been going for a while, stock is likely to be very limited - particularly in stores - so while the discount is big the choice of what's actually left may not be great.
See our Secret Shoe Outlets blog for other ways to save on Office shoes.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Office*, so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Standard delivery is free at Office, but only when you buy full-price shoes. If you're buying discounted shoes, you can still save on delivery by collecting from an Office store (find your nearest*).
- Student discount. Students can get 10% off full-price items at Office by registering with Unidays.
- Shop in the sales. Check out the Office sale page* to find seasonal sales on footwear throughout the year.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops hagglers have most success. High street fashion retailers did feature, so it’s worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check similar retailers, eg, Urban Outfitters, Topshop. If you're not committed to buying your shoes from Office, check for deals from other stores such as Urban Outfitters, Topshop and House of Fraser, where you may find there's a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
Latest Expired Deals
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
EXTRA 20% off Office Offcuts outlet
Via Blagged code. Sells reduced, slightly blemished shoes
If you go to online outlet Office Offcuts* you can get 20% off selected products when you enter the MSE Blagged code MSE20 at the checkout until 11.59pm on Fri 22 Feb. High street chain Office’s sister website, Office Offcuts, sells imperfect shoes at reduced prices. The shoes won’t be broken, but may have minor cosmetic damage.
The code is valid on everything on the Offcuts site, including its sale section. While there are 1,000s of pairs of shoes available, you might have to dig around to find a pair you like, and go quickly as stock’s very limited - often there’s just one of each pair. Delivery's £3.50 or free if you're spending £65 or more.
What is Office Offcuts?
It's not something which Office shouts about, but as MSE Laura explained in her ‘SECRET’ Office & Schuh outlets blog, Office Offcuts sells end-of-line, ex-display and last remaining pairs of shoes. All stock is brand new, but may have some marks or fading.
Each product’s listed with a clear photo of the exact pair you’ll receive, any blemishes are mentioned in the description and there's a scale where Offcuts grades the condition of each shoe from 'totally perfect' to 'OK condition'.
Examples of what we found using the code on Tue 19 Feb:
- Women's heeled sandals* - £12 (£15 before the code, were £65)
- Men's Ralph Lauren trainers* - £22.40 (£28 before the code, were £58.99)
- Women's Nike Blazer trainers* - £26.40 (£33 before the code, were £69.99)
The code can only be used once per customer, but you can purchase multiple items in a single transaction. It can’t be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Office Black Friday 20% off
Online & in stores via code. Plus free delivery
You can get 20% off at shoe retailer Office* with the code GLITTER online in its Black Friday promotion until 11.59pm on Mon 26 Nov. You'll also get free delivery (norm £3.50).
The discount's also valid in Office stores (find your nearest*). The offer's valid on most full-price items (some are excluded, see full T&Cs*), but it isn't valid at concessions (eg, Topshop, Selfridges) or with other offers.
Even with the code, Office may not be cheapest - so you do your research before buying. Examples of strong discounts we found using the code online on Thu 22 Nov include:
- Vagabond Grace lace heel block boots* - £79.99 (£99.99 before the code). Next cheapest we found, £100 at Vagabond.
- Nike Air Max 90 trainers in diffused blue* - £80 (£100 before the code). Next cheapest we found, £99.99 at Footasylum.
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. And always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.