0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Reiss, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect from a store and there's no minimum spend required, so you can save on delivery costs.
- Keep an eye on shop layouts and you could find out when a sale's coming up. Items are generally laid out by season's look in stores, but when a sale's coming, they're arranged into categories, eg, trousers and tops - if you're about to purchase and you notice a layout change, it could be worth waiting. Check our Shopping Tricks Guide for how to save more on the high street.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops they had most success haggling. High street fashion retailers did feature, so it’s worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Ted Baker, Karen Millen, French Connection. If you're not committed to buying from Reiss, check out the latest deals from French Connection, Zara, Karen Millen and Ted Baker, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with Reiss? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Reiss*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
Reiss FLASH 10% off almost everything
Online only on full-price and outlet items
The discount is only valid online and will be automatically applied to full-price items and those which have already been discounted. It can't be used on gift cards. If for some reason your items don't get discounted by 10%, you can enter the code SUMMER10 at the checkout.
We know Reiss isn't exactly MoneySaving, however, if you're going to buy something anyway and can afford it, you might as well get it while there's a discount to be had.
Reiss 'January sale'
Boosted to up to 60% off in stores and online
Find your nearest: store locator
Start date (online): Started on Mon 19 Dec
Start date (in stores): Started on Mon 19 Dec
Sale amount: Boosted to up to 60% off. About 1,400 products are included in the sale.
Likely to boost again? The sale's already been boosted from up to 50% off to up to 60% off, so is unlikely to boost further.
Examples of strong discounts we found on Tue 24 Jan include:
- Women's chain detail top (navy) - £55 (was 110)
- Men's wool coat - £120 (was £250)
- Women's knee-high boots - £140 (were £245)
As is the nature of sales, stock may be limited - so go quick if there's something you're after.