0 Current Deals
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect from a store and there's no minimum spend required.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success and Zara came out with a 46% success rate - so it's worth a go. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Asos, House of Fraser. If you're not committed to buying from Zara, check out our deals from New Look, H&M, AllSaints, Dorothy Perkins, Asos or House of Fraser, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with Zara? There's a free online tool you can use to complain - it helps draft, manage and, if necessary, escalate your complaint. It's offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice - you can use it to complain to Zara.
If you're a Zara fan, and planning a trip to Spain, you may be able to save money by buying your clothes from Zara stores there, rather than in the UK.
See Martin's blog Buy Zara clothes at a fraction of the cost to find out more.
Latest Expired Deals
Boosted: Zara 'up to 60% off' sale
Across men's, women's and kids'Expired
Start date (online): It started on Sun 20 Dec (6pm on the app and 7pm online)
End date: Last year it ended on 31 Jan – we don't know when it ends this year, but we'll let you know here when we know more.
Sale strength: Up to 60% off selected men's, women's and kids' fashion, with a few items discounted further. It started at 'up to 50% off' and boosted in Jan. We wouldn't expect it to boost any further.
A few strong examples we spotted on Mon 18 Jan:
- Girl's jacquard culottes - £5.99 (was £16.99)
- Men's merino wool sweater - £15.99 (was £49.99)
- Women's wool blend coat with belt - £39.99 (was £119)
As is the nature of sales, stock may be limited – so go quick if there's something you're after.
Zara 'up to 50% off' sale
Online and in storesExpired
Fashion retailer Zara is currently running a sale, both online and in stores (find your nearest). Delivery's £3.95 or you can click and collect in store for free. Stores will have social distancing measures in place and you may have to queue outside if it’s a busy time, so consider shopping online if you can.
There’s no code or voucher needed – items included will be clearly marked and the discount applied automatically. We’ve seen varied amounts of discount, and although Zara’s not billing it with any specific percentage discount, we’d summarise it roughly as ‘up to 50% off’.
We've asked Zara when the sale will end but it hasn't got back to us yet, so go quick if there's something you're after. For other sales, see our High Street Sales round-up.