0 Current Deals
There’s no code or voucher needed – items included will be clearly marked and the discount applied automatically. We’ve seen varied amounts of discount, and although Zara’s not billing it with any specific percentage discount, we’d summarise it roughly as ‘up to 50% off’.
A few strong examples we spotted on Thursday 23 June include:
- Kids' cross body bag – £7.99 (was £15.99)
- Men's check pyjama set – £15.99 (was £32.99)
- Women's embroidered midi dress – £29.99 (was £59.99)
We're not sure when the sale will end, so go quick if there's something you're after. For other sales, see our High Street Sales round-up.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect from a store and there's no minimum spend required.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success and Zara came out with a 46% success rate - so it's worth a go. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Asos, House of Fraser. If you're not committed to buying from Zara, check out our deals from New Look, H&M, AllSaints, Dorothy Perkins, Asos or House of Fraser, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with Zara? There's a free online tool you can use to complain - it helps draft, manage and, if necessary, escalate your complaint. It's offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice - you can use it to complain to Zara.
If you're a Zara fan, and planning a trip to Spain, you may be able to save money by buying your clothes from Zara stores there, rather than in the UK.
See Martin's blog Buy Zara clothes at a fraction of the cost to find out more.
Latest Expired Deals
Zara 'up to 50% off' sale
Across men's, women's and kids'. It's likely to boost furtherExpired
Start date (online): It started on Christmas Eve
Start date (in store): It started on Boxing Day
Sale strength: Up to 50% off
Likely to boost? It started at 'up to 50% off' and last year boosted to 'up to 60% off' in January, so we expect that to happen again this year.
As it's a sale, stock is likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you're after.
Looking for another sale? See our January sales page for a full list of what's on.
Zara Black Friday 40% off
Selected items, online and in-storeExpired
Fashion retailer Zara is offering 40% off selected styles on Fri 26 Nov only, until closing time in stores (find your nearest) or until 11.59pm online. This matches up with its Black Friday offer from previous years.
The offer includes items in the men's, women's, kids', home, and shoes and bags categories. There’s no code or voucher needed – items included will have the discount applied at the checkout, or automatically online.
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.