0 Current Deals
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect from a store and there's no minimum spend required.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success and Zara came out with a 46% success rate - so it's worth a go. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Asos, House of Fraser. If you're not committed to buying from Zara, check out our deals from New Look, H&M, AllSaints, Dorothy Perkins, Asos or House of Fraser, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with Zara? There's a free online tool you can use to complain - it helps draft, manage and, if necessary, escalate your complaint. It's offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice - you can use it to complain to Zara.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you're a Zara fan, and planning a trip to Spain, you may be able to save money by buying your clothes from Zara stores there, rather than in the UK.
See Martin's blog Buy Zara clothes at a fraction of the cost to find out more.
Latest Expired Deals
Zara 'January' sale
Up to 50% off online and in stores
Find your nearest: store locator
Start date (online): It started at 10pm on Christmas Day.
Start date (in stores): It started on Boxing Day.
End date: Last year it ended on 31 Dec - we don't know when it ends this year and will let you know here when we know more.
Sale strength: Last year, up to 50% off selected men's, women's and kids' fashion.
Likely to boost? Probably not. Stayed at 'up to 50% off' last year.
As is the nature of sales, stock may be limited - so go quick if there's something you're after.
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
Zara 20% off
In store and online on selected styles. One day only
There’s no code or voucher needed – items included will be clearly marked and the discount applied automatically.
This rare discount is available on selected outerwear, jumpers, cardigans, T-shirts and shoes, and includes children's and baby clothes.
We found 938 discounted items at 9.17am on Fri 25 Nov, including these examples:
- Velvet dress - £15.99 (was £19.99)
- Girl's quilted jacket - £15.99 (was £19.99)
- Men's quilted coat - £71.99 (was £89.99)
- Women's duffle coat - £103.20 (was £129)
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. And always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.
For the rest of our Black Friday deals and analysis, see our Black Friday 2016 Deals page.