0 Current Deals
BLACK FRIDAY PREDICTION
Last year, H&M offered 20% off almost everything plus free delivery, starting on the Tuesday before Black Friday and ending at 11.59pm on Black Friday itself. In 2017, it offered the same deal but it started on Black Friday and ran until the Sunday of that weekend.
If it does the same deal again this year as we expect, then it's likely there won't be a code but that the discount will be applied automatically at the checkout.
We don't see H&M run 20% off site-wide very often, so if there's something you're after it may be worth waiting until Black Friday.
Important: Don't allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don't need or can't afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don't just take a retailer's word for it.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you're not already signed up to H&M's free loyalty scheme, you can join via the H&M app* or website*, and you'll get 10% off plus free delivery (norm £3.99) on your next purchase online or in store.
H&M told us that you'll then have two weeks to use your voucher. You can see your voucher's expiry date when you sign in via the H&M app or website.
How to use it online
At the checkout stage, click on the box next to 'Add H&M Club voucher' (underneath the discount code section), and it will be applied automatically.
How to use it in store
To use it in store you'll need to download the H&M app*. Go into the members section of the app and click 'activate in store only'. A voucher will then appear, which you'll need to show to your cashier at the till. Important: Once activated, the voucher will only be valid for 15 minutes - so make sure you don't activate it before you're at the checkout.
The voucher works on both full-price and sale items, but it can't be used on gift cards, designer collaborations, special collections or with any other discounts.
If you bring a bag of unwanted clothes or home textiles to your nearest H&M*, you can get a £5 off £25 voucher to spend in store. H&M says the clothes can be any brand and in any condition.
H&M has confirmed to us that you need to donate a standard-size supermarket carrier bag of clothes or textiles. It says on its website that you can drop your clothes off at any local H&M.
For more info see H&M's 'recycle your clothes*' page.
There are always ways to save money at H&M*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Keep an eye on shop layouts and you could find out when a sale's coming up. Items are generally laid out by season's look in stores, but when a sale's coming, they're arranged into categories, eg, trousers and tops - if you're about to purchase and you notice a layout change, it could be worth waiting.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops hagglers have most success. H&M came out with a 50% success rate - so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, New Look and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from H&M, check out our deals from New Look, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman, River Island and Zara, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with H&M? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we work with to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to H&M*.
Latest Expired Deals
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
H&M 20% off for students
Valid on full-price and sale items
Students can get 20% off online at H&M by getting a code via Unidays, until 11.59pm on Sun 29 Sep. The code will also get you free click and collect, or free delivery if you're spending £20 or over.
You can also get the discount in stores when you show a valid student ID, but you have to spend £30 or more for this to work.
The discount is valid on both full-price and sale items, but there are some exclusions (see 'more info' below). To get the discount, you'll need to verify your email address via Unidays. See our Student Deals page for more like this.
The student discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with our £5 conscious vouchers or on the purchase of gift cards. This offer also cannot be used on the purchase of special collections such as Studio collection, Conscious Exclusive and our Designer Collaboration collections.
H&M 'up to 70% off' sale
Online and in stores. Incl women's, men's, kids' and home
You can find discounts of up to 70% off selected items (boosted from up to 60% off) when you go online to H&M or into a store (find your nearest), while stocks last. Delivery's £3.99 or you can click and collect for free if you’re spending at least £20.
For other summer sales, see our High Street Sales page.