0 Current Deals
If you go online to H&M*, new and existing H&M members* can get 'up to 50% off' in its sale. It's free to sign up* and once you've logged in, you'll be able to access the discounts. Delivery's £3.99, but H&M members get free delivery on orders over £20.
The sale is currently available online early as a 'pre-access' to H&M members, so it's likely that this will become available for everyone online and in stores soon. However, if there's something in particular you've got your eye on, it could be worth signing up to get the discount now.
When we checked on Monday 27 June there were around 4,000 items in the sale across men's, women's, kids', beauty and home. Here are some strong examples we found:
- Women's rip knit shorts* - £6 (were £12.99)
- Women's cut-out ribbed jumpsuit* - £9 (was £19.99)
- Men's cotton shorts* - £9 (were £17.99)
- Cotton towel set* - £9 (was £17.99)
As it's a sale, stock if likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you're after.
Looking for another sale? See our Summer sales page.
Code valid for two weeks
If you're not already signed up to H&M's free loyalty scheme, you can join via the H&M app* or website*, and you'll get 10% off plus free delivery (norm £3.99) on your next purchase online or in store.
H&M told us that you'll then have two weeks to use your voucher. You can see your voucher's expiry date when you sign in via the H&M app or website.
How to use it online
At the checkout stage, click on the box next to 'Add H&M Club voucher' (underneath the discount code section), and it will be applied automatically.
How to use it in store
To use it in store you'll need to download the H&M app*. Go into the members section of the app and click 'activate in store only'. A voucher will then appear, which you'll need to show to your cashier at the till. Important: Once activated, the voucher will only be valid for 15 minutes - so make sure you don't activate it before you're at the checkout.
The voucher works on both full-price and sale items, but it can't be used on gift cards, designer collaborations, special collections or with any other discounts.
If you bring a bag of unwanted clothes or home textiles to your nearest H&M*, you can get a £5 off £25 voucher to spend in store. H&M says the clothes can be any brand and in any condition.
H&M has confirmed to us that the scheme is back now shops have re-opened. It also told us that you need to donate a standard-size supermarket carrier bag of clothes or textiles. It says on its website that you can drop your clothes off at any local H&M.
For more info see H&M's 'close the loop*' page.
There are always ways to save money at H&M*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Keep an eye on shop layouts and you could find out when a sale's coming up. Items are generally laid out by season's look in stores, but when a sale's coming, they're arranged into categories, eg, trousers and tops - if you're about to purchase and you notice a layout change, it could be worth waiting.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops hagglers have most success. H&M came out with a 50% success rate - so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, New Look and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from H&M, check out our deals from New Look, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman, River Island and Zara, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with H&M? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we work with to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to H&M*.
Latest Expired Deals
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
H&M 'up to 70% off' BOOSTED sale
For example, £4 joggers (were £13). Unlikely to boost furtherExpired
Start date (online): It started on Mon 20 Dec.
Start date (in store): It started on Mon 20 Dec.
Sale strength: Boosted to up to 70% off on Fri 7 Jan (Boosted from up to 60% off to up to 50% off on Fri 31 Dec).
Likely to boost? We wouldn't expect it to boost any further.
A few strong examples we spotted on Tue 4 Jan include:
- Women's joggers* – £4 (were £13)
- Women's wrap dress* – £10 (was £24.99)
- Men's cream jumper* – £12 (was £29.99)
- Men's wool-blend jacket* – £30 (was £69.99)
As it's a sale, stock is likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you're after.
H&M 20% off everything
If you sign up to be a free H&M memberExpired
If you go online to H&M, you can get 20% off everything online for Black Friday until 11.59pm on Fri 26 Nov. You don't need a code – it's applied automatically at the checkout. However, this year you'll need to be signed up to be an H&M member to access the discounts. It's free to sign up and once you've logged in, you'll be able to access the discounts. H&M members get free delivery on orders over £20.
If you're shopping in store, you'll need to download the free H&M app so that you can show the voucher at the checkout to get 20% off.
On Wed 24 Nov the Black Friday offer was available exclusively to those already signed up to be an H&M member and on Thu 25 Nov, the offer was available via the app only.
Important: Don't allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don't need or can't afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don't just take a retailer's word for it.
See our Clothes & Fashion deals for more discounts.