0 Current Deals
Delivery's £3.99 or you can click and collect for free if you’re spending over £20. However, if you join the free H&M Club loyalty scheme, you can get unlimited free delivery with no minimum spend.
For other summer sales, see our High Street Sales page.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you're not already signed up to H&M Club, its free loyalty scheme, you can join via the H&M app or website, and you'll get 10% off plus free delivery (norm £3.99) on your next purchase online or in store.
H&M told us that you'll then have two weeks to use your voucher. You can see your voucher's expiry date when you sign in via the H&M app or website and click on 'H&M Club'.
How to use it online
At the checkout stage, click on the box next to 'Add H&M Club voucher' (underneath the discount code section), and it will be applied automatically.
How to use it in store
To use it in store you'll need to download the H&M app. Go into the H&M Club section of the app and click 'activate in store only'. A voucher will then appear, which you'll need to show to your cashier at the till. Important: Once activated, the voucher will only be valid for 15 minutes - so make sure you don't activate it before you're at the checkout.
The voucher works on both full-price and sale items, but it can't be used on gift cards, designer collaborations, special collections or with any other discounts.
If you bring a bag of unwanted clothes or home textiles to your nearest H&M, you can get a £5 off £25 voucher to spend in store. H&M says the clothes can be any brand and in any condition.
This is one of several PlanetSaving tips in our latest newsletter, which also includes:
- Free way to recycle the 'unrecyclable'
- Flog tech leftovers, eg, iPhone boxes and Samsung remotes
- Sell old mobiles for cash
- Where to refill your water bottle for free
- FREE £17.50 MAC lipstick & other beauty freebies for recycling old containers
- Buy a £1 reusable cup to get up to 50p off Costa, Pret & Starbucks drinks
- Keep the RIGHT food in the fridge to avoid waste
H&M has confirmed to us that you need to donate a standard-size supermarket carrier bag of clothes or textiles. It says on its website that you can drop your clothes off at any local H&M.
For more info see H&M's 'recycle your clothes' page.
There are always ways to save money at H&M, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Keep an eye on shop layouts and you could find out when a sale's coming up. Items are generally laid out by season's look in stores, but when a sale's coming, they're arranged into categories, eg, trousers and tops - if you're about to purchase and you notice a layout change, it could be worth waiting.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops hagglers have most success. H&M came out with a 50% success rate - so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, New Look and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from H&M, check out our deals from New Look, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman, River Island and Zara, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with H&M? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to H&M*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at email@example.com or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
Latest Expired Deals
BOOSTED to up to 70% off
Find your nearest: Store locator
Start date (online): It started on Fri 21 Dec
Start date (in stores): It started on Fri 21 Dec
Sale strength: Up to 70% off online and in stores
Likely to boost? It's already boosted to up to 70% off (from up to 60% off).
A few strong examples we spotted on Thu 14 Feb:
- Men's cable knit jumper - £15 (was £24.99)
- Women's straight-cut jacket - £18 (was £59.99)
- Women's coat with tie belt in grey - £40 (was £69.99)
As it's a sale, stock is likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you're after.
H&M Black Friday 20% off everything
Online and in stores, incl free delivery
If you go online to H&M or into a store (find your nearest), you can get 20% off everything until 11.59pm on Fri 23 Nov online or store closing time. The offer also includes free delivery (norm £3.99).
There's no code needed and the discount is applied automatically at the checkout. As far as we can see, there are no exclusions but we've asked H&M to confirm and we'll update you here once we know more.
Important: Don't allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don't need or can't afford. And always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don't just take a retailer's word for it.
For more deals and analysis, see our full guide to Black Friday 2018.