0 Current Deals
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you're not already signed up to H&M's free loyalty scheme, you can join via the H&M app* or website*, and you'll get 10% off plus free delivery (norm £3.99) on your next purchase online or in store.
H&M told us that you'll then have two weeks to use your voucher. You can see your voucher's expiry date when you sign in via the H&M app or website.
How to use it online
At the checkout stage, click on the box next to 'Add H&M Club voucher' (underneath the discount code section), and it will be applied automatically.
How to use it in store
To use it in store you'll need to download the H&M app*. Go into the members section of the app and click 'activate in store only'. A voucher will then appear, which you'll need to show to your cashier at the till. Important: Once activated, the voucher will only be valid for 15 minutes - so make sure you don't activate it before you're at the checkout.
The voucher works on both full-price and sale items, but it can't be used on gift cards, designer collaborations, special collections or with any other discounts.
There are always ways to save money at H&M*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Keep an eye on shop layouts and you could find out when a sale's coming up. Items are generally laid out by season's look in stores, but when a sale's coming, they're arranged into categories, eg, trousers and tops - if you're about to purchase and you notice a layout change, it could be worth waiting.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops hagglers have most success. H&M came out with a 50% success rate - so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, New Look and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from H&M, check out our deals from New Look, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman, River Island and Zara, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with H&M? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we work with to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to H&M*.
Latest Expired Deals
H&M 'up to 70% off' sale
Online only. Incl women's, men's, kids' and home
You can find discounts of up to 70% off selected items when you go online to H&M, while stocks last. Delivery's free of charge and could take up to six days, maybe longer, depending on delivery demand at this time.
H&M says it's extending its returns policy from 28 days to 100 days for both in-store and online purchases.
For other sales, see our Online shopping sales page.
H&M 'up to 70% off' sale
BOOSTED. Online and in stores
Find your nearest: Store locator
Start date (online): It started on Thu 19 Dec
Start date (in stores): It started on Thu 19 Dec
Sale strength: Up to 70% off online and in stores
Likely to boost? It boosted from 'up to 50% off' to 'up to 70% off' on New Year's Eve.
As it's a sale, stock is likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you're after.