Co-op Food Deals
0 Current Deals
If you're a student with an NUS Extra or Totum card, you can get 10% off food and drink (exclusions are listed in 'more info' below) at participating Co-operative Food stores. Just show your card at the checkout to get the discount. Not all stores accept NUS Extra/Totum - check if your local store is participating.
Can't be used in conjunction with any other offer apart from Co-op Membership. Discount excludes cigarettes and tobacco, baby milk, products in sale/promotion, stamps, saving schemes, National Lottery, gift vouchers, phone cards, continuity programmes, in-store concessions, PayPoint and newspaper delivery.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Sign up to the newsletter at posh ice cream brand Jude's (you might have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the sign up box) to get a printable coupon sent to your email address for £1 off any 500ml tub.
The coupon is valid in store at Waitrose, Co-op, Budgens, Sainsbury's or Tesco (where stocked).
If you're after a discount on household appliances, it could be worth looking in the Co-op Electrical eBay outlet*. You may be able to spot cheap a cheap fridge or freezer, washing machine, microwave, vacuum cleaner or dishwasher. All products are brand new.
Of course, you still need to compare prices elsewhere to ensure you've found the best deal.
There are always ways to save money at Co-op, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Supermarket coupons. Make sure you check out our supermarket coupons page to save on your shopping.
- Compare the cost of your trolley. Compare the cost of your shopping at the major online supermarkets with MySupermarket*. Prices are often reflected in stores, so it's worth doing a check to see if any are cheaper than the Co-op for you.
- Take the Downshift Challenge. The phrasing and promotional language used in shops hypnotises us into thinking the most costly is best. While the packaging looks more opulent, look beneath to the actual product you're getting and sometimes you won't be able to tell the difference (often it's even made in the same factory). Take our Downshift Challenge.
- Time trips right to bag huge yellow sticker discounts. If you spot a yellow sticker discount - fantastic. Grab it and use it quickly as it's a saving on perfectly good nosh. See when Co-op normally reduces its produce in our Cheap Supermarket Shopping guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Asda, Sainsbury’s and the other major supermarkets. If you're not committed to buying from Co-op, check out our deals from Asda, Aldi, Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Lidl and Waitrose, where they may have a better offer.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops hagglers have most success. Supermarkets did feature, so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
Latest Expired Deals
FREE Walkers Oven Baked, Sunbites or Snack a Jacks
Voucher inside Wed 30 Jan free Metro newspaper
If you pick up a free Metro newspaper today (Wed 30 Jan, available at train/bus stations), there's a voucher to get a free pack of Walkers Oven Baked, Sunbites or Snack a Jacks at Co-op stores (find your nearest) until Fri 1 Feb.
We found the voucher in the London Metro, but it may not be in all versions of the paper.
Co-op £5 frozen meal deal
Incl Goodfellas pizza & Cadbury Crunchie ice cream
From Wed 17 Oct you can get a frozen meal deal containing five specific items for £5 (would cost £13.40 bought separately) if you go to a participating Co-op store by Tue 6 Nov.
You'll need to buy ALL of these items to get the £5 deal:
- Goodfellas thin crust pizza Margherita (458g)
- Birds Eye chicken dippers 12-pack (220g)
- Co-op garlic baguettes (310g)
- McCain Cajun sweet potato wedges (500g)
- Cadbury Crunchie ice cream tub (480ml)
If any of the items are out of stock, the deal won’t work. Though it’s possible a substitution could be made at the manager’s discretion, so it could be worth asking at the till.
Are you a student?
Co-op's 10% student discount means students get this deal for £4.50.