Co-op Food Deals
0 Current Deals
Just show your card at the checkout to get the discount. Not all stores accept NUS Extra/Totum - check if your local store is participating.
Can't be used in conjunction with any other offer apart from Co-op Membership. Discount excludes cigarettes and tobacco, baby milk, products in sale/promotion, stamps, saving schemes, National Lottery, gift vouchers, phone cards, continuity programmes, in-store concessions, PayPoint and newspaper delivery.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Co-op, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Supermarket coupons. Make sure you check out our supermarket coupons page to save on your shopping.
- Take the Downshift Challenge. The phrasing and promotional language used in shops hypnotises us into thinking the most costly is best. While the packaging looks more opulent, look beneath to the actual product you're getting and sometimes you won't be able to tell the difference (often it's even made in the same factory). Take our Downshift Challenge.
- Time trips right to bag huge yellow sticker discounts. If you spot a yellow sticker discount - fantastic. Grab it and use it quickly as it's a saving on perfectly good nosh. See when Co-op normally reduces its produce in our Cheap Supermarket Shopping guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Asda, Sainsbury’s and the other major supermarkets. If you're not committed to buying from Co-op, check out our deals from Asda, Aldi, Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Lidl and Waitrose, where they may have a better offer.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops hagglers have most success. Supermarkets did feature, so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
Latest Expired Deals
Co-op £5 frozen meal deal
Incl Goodfella's pizza, Cadbury ice cream and more
You can get a '£5 freezer fillers' meal deal at Co-op, which gets you £13ish of grub for a fiver. To get it, just look for the five specific items below at Co-op stores (find your nearest) by Tue 15 Sep.
Make sure to purchase ALL of the following products to get the £5 deal:
- Birds Eye 'Chicken Popstars' (150g)
- Goodfella's thin crust margherita pizza (458g)
- McCain french fries (750g)
- Co-op garlic baguettes (310g)
- Cadbury Double Decker ice cream tub (480ml)
Co-op has told us that if any of these items sell out, unfortunately, there wouldn't be any substitutes.
Are you a student?
You can get this deal for £4.50 with a 10% student discount card.
Peruse our supermarket coupons for more ways to shave down the weekly shopping cost.
This offer is subject to availability.
1,400 of Co-op's 'main estates' stores are participating in the offer, there are 800 'society stores' which may not take the meal deal.
- Birds Eye 'Chicken Popstars' (150g)
Co-op £5 for two pizzas & ice cream meal deal
Incl tub of Ben & Jerry's and two sharing pizzas. Norm £12
If you go online to Co-op or into a store (find your nearest) you can get a £5 pizza and ice cream meal deal, which includes two sharing Co-op pizzas (mix and match from margherita or double pepperoni, norm £3.50 each), and a tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream (norm £5 each) until Tue 25 Aug.
Ice cream flavours include:
- Karamel sutra
- Cookie dough
- Choco fudge brownie
- Netflix & chill'd
- Phish food
- Fairway to heaven
It would normally cost £12 if you were to buy these products separately at Co-op, so you'll save £7 with this offer.
See our Supermarket Coupons for ways to save on the weekly shop.
Max 2 deals per customers