0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Matalan*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect with no minimum spend.
- Sign up to its 'Reward Card'. If you sign up to the free Matalan* 'Reward Card' loyalty card, you'll also get a welcome voucher, eg, 10% off. You could also get a voucher for a discount online or in store on your birthday sent by email. See full T&Cs*.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops they had most success haggling. High street fashion retailers did feature, so it’s worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Dorothy Perkins and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from Matalan, check out our deals from H&M, New Look, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Dorothy Perkins, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with Matalan? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Matalan*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
Matalan 'free' £15 school uniform
For Topcashback newbies only. Though as it's cashback, there's a risk
New Topcashback* members can kit their littl'uns out with a 'free' school uniform or school accessories from Matalan, with up to £15 cashback. Delivery’s £3.95, or you can collect in a store for free.
Warning: Things can go wrong with online cashback, so treat offers such as this one as a bonus rather than a guarantee – for more info, see our cashback sites guide. With this one though, because Matalan uniform is cheap anyway, even if you don't receive the cashback, you'll at worst have paid a few quid more than the cheapest uniform at Aldi or Lidl, so the reward here is greater than the risk.
How to get the 'free' uniform
- Sign up to Topcashback* by 11.59pm on Sun 6 Sep – if you've an existing account but haven't made any purchases through it, you also count as a new member.
- Important: Visit Matalan online via the Topcashback website (so that your visit tracks) and purchase up to £15 of school items.
- About 14 days after the deal ends, you'll be reimbursed a maximum of £15 to your Topcashback account. From there it can be withdrawn to your bank account.
Here are examples of Matalan's basic school uniform items we spotted on Mon 3 Aug:
- 2x polo shirts - £3-£6
- Sweatshirt - £3-£5
- Skirt - £3-£6
- Trousers - £4-£5
The offer can only be used once per household and can't be used with the 'Tell-a-Friend' promotion.
Your cashback can only be paid out via BACS payment.
Matalan 'up to 50% off'
Online and in store. Incl women's, men's and kids'
If you go online to Matalan* or into any reopened store (find your nearest*) you can get up to 50% off across homeware*, women's*, men's* and kids'* fashion. Delivery's £3.95 or free if you're spending £50 or over. Matalan says the estimated delivery time is currently up to 14 days.
When we checked on Mon 20 Jul, there were over 1,250 items included in the sale and some of the items had more than 50% off. Here are some strong examples we found:
- Brown snake print boots* - £13 (were £26)
- Stone lightweight parka* - £15 (was £30)
- Tan leather brogues* - £15 (were £32)
- Rafe walnut side table* - £20 (was £50)
Matalan has said the sale will be on while stocks last, so if there's something you want, go quick.
Stores will have social distancing measures in place and you may have to queue outside if it's a busy time, so consider shopping online if you can.
For online shopping tips, see our cheap online shopping guide.