0 Current Deals
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Matalan*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect with no minimum spend.
- Sign up to its 'Reward Card'. If you sign up to the free Matalan* 'Reward Card' loyalty card, you'll also get a welcome voucher, eg, 10% off. You could also get a voucher for a discount online or in store on your birthday sent by email. See full T&Cs*.
- Student discount. Get 10% off full-priced items online or in store with a valid NUS Extra card.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops they had most success haggling. High street fashion retailers did feature, so it’s worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Dorothy Perkins and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from Matalan, check out our deals from H&M, New Look, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Dorothy Perkins, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with Matalan? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Matalan*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
Shop online at Matalan* and get a pair of Havaianas flip-flops for £10. Delivery's £3.50. You can also collect in-store for free.
There are nine pairs to choose from and a max of five pairs per customer though you can't use any promotional codes on top.
Latest Expired Deals
Matalan 'January' sale
Up to 50% off in stores and online
Find your nearest: store locator*
Start date (online): It started on Christmas Eve.
Start date (in stores): It started on Boxing Day.
Sale strength: Up to 50% off selected items of men's, women's & kids' fashion and homeware.
Likely to boost? Probably not. Didn't increase from 'up to 60% off' last year, although it could increase from the current 'up to 50% off' to up to 60% off. We'll let you know here when we know more.
As is the nature of sales, stock may be limited - so go quick if there's something you're after.
Matalan up to 50% off Black Friday sale
Incl clothing and homeware. In store and online
High street retailer Matalan* has kicked off its Black Friday deals with a billed sale of up to 50% off selected womenswear, menswear, kidswear and homeware.
It advertises the sale as “up to 50% off 1000s of items”, however when we looked online on Mon 20 Nov, its Black Friday sale section only has 547 products included. Though there are items with a higher discount than 50% that we spotted, including this kids’ Frozen dressing gown* - £7 (was £14).
Important: Don't allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don't need or can't afford. And always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don't just take a retailer's word for it.
For the rest of our Black Friday deals and analysis, see our Black Friday 2017 Deals page.