0 Current Deals
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Matalan*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect with no minimum spend.
- Sign up to its 'Reward Card'. If you sign up to the free Matalan* 'Reward Card' loyalty card, you'll also get a welcome voucher, eg, 10% off. You could also get a voucher for a discount online or in store on your birthday sent by email. See full T&Cs*.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops they had most success haggling. High street fashion retailers did feature, so it’s worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Dorothy Perkins and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from Matalan, check out our deals from H&M, New Look, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Dorothy Perkins, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with Matalan? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Matalan*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at email@example.com. or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
Latest Expired Deals
Matalan 25% off World Book Day costumes
Online and in stores
If you go online to Matalan or into a store (find your nearest), you can get 25% off kids' World Book Day costumes, until 11.59pm on Wed 27 Feb - World Book day itself is on Thu 7 Mar. Delivery's 3.95 or you can click and collect in store for free.
Some strong examples we spotted on Thu 14 Feb include:
For more World Book Day costumes, see the Sainsbury's Tu 25% off sale (ends Mon 18 Feb).
Matalan up to 50% off
In stores and online on clothes and homeware
Matalan is participating in Black Friday with an up to 50% off sale in stores and online across a range of items, including clothing and homeware.
Deals really vary, and it's difficult to price compare with other retailers as Matalan's products aren't sold anywhere else, but when we looked on Thu 22 Nov, we spotted everything from £1 bikini bottoms (were £4) to a £15 suit jacket (was £54).
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.
For more deals and analysis, see our full guide to Black Friday 2018.