0 Current Deals
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Matalan*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect with no minimum spend.
- Sign up to its 'Reward Card'. If you sign up to the free Matalan* 'Reward Card' loyalty card, you'll also get a welcome voucher, eg, 10% off. You could also get a voucher for a discount online or in store on your birthday sent by email. See full T&Cs*.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops they had most success haggling. High street fashion retailers did feature, so it’s worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Dorothy Perkins and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from Matalan, check out our deals from H&M, New Look, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Dorothy Perkins, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with Matalan? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Matalan*.
Latest Expired Deals
Matalan 'up to 70% off' sale
BOOSTED. Online and in stores
Last year up to 50% off in stores and online
This is the Boxing Day/January sale info from 2018, and we’re predicting it’ll be the same or very similar this year. See our Christmas Deals Predictor for what else we think is coming up.
Find your nearest: store locator*
Start date (online): Last year, it started at 1pm on Christmas Eve.
Start date (in stores): Last year, it started on Boxing Day.
Sale strength: Up to 50% off selected items of men's, women's & kids' fashion and homeware.
Likely to boost? Last year it boosted to up to 70% off.