0 Current Deals
If you go online to Feel Unique*, you can use its 'Pick ‘n’ Mix' offer to receive five mini beauty samples for free once a month. You'll just have to pay £3.95 delivery, which will then be returned to you in the form of a Feel Unique voucher code worth £3.95 to spend online against a future purchase (can't be another Pick 'n' Mix bundle).
The voucher code's valid for 60 days from the day your freebies are dispatched. You can’t use the voucher code on future Pick ‘n’ Mix orders, and you can only use one code at a time.
The minis available in this offer range from a 1ml Givenchy EDT to a 1.5ml Charlotte Tilbury overnight mask. Many other brands are included, eg, Benefit, Kenzo, YSL, L’Occitane, Clarins and Dermalogica but will be subject to availability. See full T&Cs* for this offer.See all deals: Feelunique (2 deals)
Ethical make-up and skincare company Lush offers a free £7.50 face mask if you save up five of its black, recyclable pots and exchange them in store (find your nearest).
If you'd like to know what other freebies you can get for recycling your make-up and skincare packaging, see MSE Rhiannon's blog How to bag FREE make-up and skincare rewards for recycling.See all deals: Lush (1 deal)
Book ahead at any Origins counter across the UK. After a skincare consultation, you'll get a mini-facial, comprising a cleanse, exfoliation and face mask.
You can also pick up some free samples (up to three drammed samples custom-fit for your skin), these are subject to availability, so you'll only get them if they're in stock.See all deals: Origins (1 deal)
If you head to a Lancôme beauty counter (find your nearest*), you can ask for a free 5ml sample of Advanced Genifique serum plus one of five moisturisers. There's no voucher needed, and based on the full-sized 50ml versions, we've figured the moisturiser freebie to be worth between £3.55 and £6 and the serum £9.83 based on the full-sized 30ml version.
There are 2,000,000 samples available which will be released in batches throughout the year, but when they’re gone, they’re gone. Each Lancôme counter - there are 685 in the UK - will have the samples but larger stores will have a bigger allocation. You'll find the counters in department stores, Boots and some pharmacies.
The Lancôme samples are 5ml tubes, available in five types of moisturiser (plus Advanced Genifique serum):
- Advanced Genifique serum - works on fine lines and dullness, for all skin types. Worth £9.83 based on the full-sized 30ml version.
- Hydra Zen day cream - soothing and hydrating, for dry skin. Worth £3.55 based on the full-size 50ml version.
- Visionnaire day cream - anti-wrinkle and for improved skin texture. Worth £5.40 based on the full-size 50ml version.
- Visionnaire night cream - gel texture. Worth £5.30 based on the full-size 50ml version.
- Renergie Multi Lift day cream - lifting and firming – for more mature skin. Worth £4.48 based on the full-size 50ml version.
- Advanced Genifique cream - works on fine lines and dullness, for all skin types. Worth £5.90 based on the full-sized 50ml version.
In order to get your freebie, you'll need to answer a few questions about your skin type (whether your skin is shiny, tight, or normal), which should take about three minutes. Remember, there is no obligation to buy anything or act on any advice, but be prepared - it might try and upsell you.
Free facial or hand massage
While you are at the counter, you can also get a free 15-minute facial or 10-minute hand massage, no booking required.See all deals: Lancome (1 deal)
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, you can get personalised offers and discounts at Boots* by downloading the Boots app. The offers vary for each person, as they are tailored to your shopping habits.
How to get the app and offers
- Download the Boots app* via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to 'My offers' and sign in using your Advantage Card number. This links your card to the app and you can then select offers by loading them onto your card.
- Choose the offers you'd like to use in 'Offers just for me' and select 'Load offer to Advantage Card'.
- Next time you use your Advantage Card, the cashier or self-checkout will ask you if you want to use the offer in that transaction.
What can I get?
These are some examples of offers we've seen when trying the app (of course as the offers are personalised, not everyone will receive the same ones):
- £1.50 off when you spend £15 or more in a single transaction
- 20% off a shower gel or body wash
- 100 points when you buy two or more shampoo or conditioner products
What if I don't have a smartphone?
You can also use the Boots website* to select offers and load them to your Advantage Card. Just register or log-in to view your account and offers.See all deals: Boots (3 deals)