0 Current Deals
Ethical make-up and skincare company Lush offers a free £10 face mask if you save up five of its black, recyclable pots and exchange them in store (find your nearest).
If you'd like to know what other freebies you can get for recycling your make-up and skincare packaging, see MSE Rhiannon's blog How to bag FREE make-up and skincare rewards for recycling.See all deals: Lush (1 deal)
You can book a free facial online at Origins, with the service available in the following locations:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Welwyn Garden City
You also might be able to pick up some free samples. These are subject to availability, so you'll only get them if they're in stock.See all deals: Origins (1 deal)
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, you can get personalised offers and discounts at Boots* by downloading the Boots app. The offers vary for each person, as they are tailored to your shopping habits.
How to get the app and offers
- Download the Boots app* via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to 'My offers' and sign in using your Advantage Card number. This links your card to the app and you can then select offers by loading them onto your card.
- Choose the offers you'd like to use in 'Offers just for me' and select 'Load offer to Advantage Card'.
- Next time you use your Advantage Card, the cashier or self-checkout will ask you if you want to use the offer in that transaction.
What can I get?
These are some examples of offers we've seen when trying the app (of course as the offers are personalised, not everyone will receive the same ones):
See all deals: Boots (4 deals)
- 100 points when you buy New Soap and Glory
- 300 points when you spend £10 on Boots Own Brand products
- 400 points when you spend £20 or more in a single transaction