0 Current Deals
Outdoor clothing retailer The North Face is running an 'up to 50% off' sale online and in store (find your nearest). Delivery's free. We've asked The North Face when the sale is likely to end but we haven't yet heard back – we'll update you here once we find out.
Selected lines are included across men's, women's and kids' clothing, as well as bags and footwear. While 50% is the maximum discount, all the sale items we browsed were at least 30% off.
Here are some strong examples we found when we checked on Fri 9 Jul:
- Men's mountain athletics t-shirt – £17.50 (was £35)
- Kids' box crew hoodie – £25 (was £50)
- Women's cropped hoodie – £32.50 (was £65)
- Borealis classic backpack – £45 (was £90)
- Women's activist 'future light' shoes – £62.50 (were £125)
- Men's ultra fastpack IV 'future light' shoes – £77.50 (were £155)
As is the nature of sales, stock is limited, so go quick if there's something in particular you're after. If you're looking for more like this, see our Summer Sales round-up.See all deals: The North Face (1 deal)
If you go online to Dr Martens, you can get up to 40% off in it's sale across women's, men's and kids'. Delivery's £3.95 or free if you're spending £50 or more.
When we checked on Tue 29 Jun, we found there were over 500 items included in the sale and although it's billed as up to 40% off, we found some items with a higher discount. Here are some strong examples we found:
- Cotton blend socks – £5 (were £15)
- Tartan lambswool scarf – £15 (was £29)
- Kids' utility boots – £25 (were £50)
- Men's 'Kamin' lace up leather boots – £79 (were £159)
- Women's 'Zuma' leather boots – £89 (were £179)
We've asked Dr Martens when the sale is likely to end but we haven't yet heard back so go quick if there's something in particular you're after. If you're looking for more like this, see our Summer Sales round-up.See all deals: Dr Martens (1 deal)
You can find discounts of up to 50% at sportswear brand Puma* in its ongoing sale online. Delivery's £3.95.
Items included in the sale are clearly marked and the discount will be automatically applied at the checkout, so there's no need for a code.
As is the nature of sales, stock may be limited - so go quick if there's something you're after.See all deals: Puma (1 deal)