0 Current Deals
If you're a student, you can get 15% off The Body Shop* online and in store (find your nearest*), using your Unidays account. There are a few exclusions (see 'more info' below) and you can't get the discount on gift cards or with a 'Love Your Body' club voucher.
How do I get the deal?
You'll need to download the free Unidays app and sign up using your university email address. Search for The Body Shop, and then enter the unique code from the app at the checkout stage online or if you’re in store, show the five-digit code to a member of staff at the till.
See all deals: Body Shop (3 deals)
This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, or with a 'Love Your Body' club voucher. This offer excludes purchases of gift cards, charitable items, ginger anti-dandruff shampoo, ginger anti-dandruff conditioner, sale items, delivery charges, advent calendar, Christmas gifts (sale). The promotional code is not available through 'The Body Shop At Home'.
How do I get the deal?
You'll need to download the Student Beans app and sign up using your university email address. Then enter the unique code from the app at the checkout stage online.See all deals: Benefit (1 deal)
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, you can get personalised offers and discounts at Boots* by downloading the Boots app. The offers vary for each person, as they are tailored to your shopping habits.
How to get the app and offers
- Download the Boots app* via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to 'My offers' and sign in using your Advantage Card number. This links your card to the app and you can then select offers by loading them onto your card.
- Choose the offers you'd like to use in 'Offers just for me' and select 'Load offer to Advantage Card'.
- Next time you use your Advantage Card, the cashier or self-checkout will ask you if you want to use the offer in that transaction.
What can I get?
These are some examples of offers we've seen when trying the app (of course as the offers are personalised, not everyone will receive the same ones):
- £1.50 off when you spend £15 or more in a single transaction
- 20% off a shower gel or body wash
- 100 points when you buy two or more shampoo or conditioner products
What if I don't have a smartphone?
You can also use the Boots website* to select offers and load them to your Advantage Card. Just register or log-in to view your account and offers.See all deals: Boots (3 deals)
As the wonderful Dolly Parton said: "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap". And she's right, buying make-up isn't easy on the pocket.
So we've done the glamorous job of scouring our local pound shops looking for branded beauty bargains. Some are discontinued (they were the hottest trends once, so we think anyway) and others are still in the shops with a big price tag.
Click the image below to see our haul:
- Rimmel Wake Me Up mousse - £5 at Tesco
- Rimmel Glam Eyes trio - £4.99 (incl delivery) elsewhere online
- TOWIE false eyelashes - £13 for a 3-pack elsewhere online, so about £4 each
- Calvin Klein sheer creme eyeshadow - RRP £1.50, but we saw it for £5 elsewhere online
- Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish - was £3.70 at Tesco, now £2.70
This is what we found in our local stores. Speaking to Poundland, it said you can get these items in most stores, while stocks last.
Can cosmetics go off?
The British Skin Foundation says:
"Cosmetic products will remain safe to use provided they are stored under suitable conditions and not subjected to extreme temperatures."
"To ensure the maximum durability of cosmetic products, they should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and with the lids firmly closed."
It also said the use by date on cosmetics, is from when you open the product. So if it says 18 months on the box, it should last for 18 months from when you open it, provided it's been stored correctly.
See all deals: Poundland (2 deals)