0 Current Deals
Soap & Glory 'Sweet Tin-tations' gift set £30*
Half-price at Boots (norm £60), but contents £79 if bought separately11 days left
MoneySavers wait all year for this big Soap & Glory deal, which tends to have similar body care products and they get in a real lather about it… If you go online to Boots* or visit one of its stores (find your nearest*), you can get a half-price Soap & Glory 'Sweet Tin-tations' body care set for £30 until 11.59pm on Fri 27 Dec, while stocks last.
This gift set, which includes body butter, a face mask and mascara, is normally £60, but if the products were bought individually they would cost about £79. Delivery's £3.50 if you order online, or you can collect in a store for free.
Boots wasn't able to give us an indication of stock levels, so go quick if you want to clean up with this one. This is part of a Boots Christmas promo called 'The Big Deal' (formerly 'Star Gift'), which has always been popular with MoneySavers. Each week it releases an offer on a different gift product in the lead up to Christmas.
Soap & Glory 'Sweet Tin-tations' body care set includes:
- 'Clean On Me' moisture shower gel, 500ml - norm £6.50 at Boots
- 'The Scrub Of Your Life' body buffer, 200ml - norm £7 at Boots
- 'The Righteous Butter' body butter, 300ml - norm £10 at Boots
- 'Original Pink' body spray, 100ml – norm £4 at Soap & Glory
- 'Fizz-a-ball' original pink bath bomb, 100g – norm £4 at Boots
- 'Wonditioner' intensive conditioning hair mask, 300ml - norm £9 at Boots
- 'Face soap and clarity' 3-in-1 daily vitamin C facial wash, 350ml - norm £8 at Boots
- 'Bright & Beautiful' radiance mask, 29g – norm £2.50 (was £4) at Boots
- 'Hand Food' hand cream, 250ml - norm £8.50 at Boots
- 'Sexy Mother Pucker' lip gloss in ‘Bare Enough’, 7ml – norm £9 at Boots
- 'Thick & Fast' collagen coat mascara in ‘Black’, 10ml – norm £10.50 at Boots
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you sign up to the free Debenhams 'Beauty Club' loyalty card you can occasionally bag beauty freebies which sometimes include full-sized products or services worth £10ish.
Examples of freebies we've seen include:
- Mini Lancôme Advanced Génifique youth activating concentrate serum, 5ml - limited stock available from Fri 25 Oct.
- Mini Guerlain Abeille Royale mattifying day cream, 3ml - limited stock was available from Fri 18 Oct.
- Mini Givenchy L'Interdit EDP, 10ml - limited stock was available from Fri 11 Oct.
- Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C serum ceramide capsules, 7 capsules - limited stock was available from Fri 4 Oct.
- Mini Joy by Dior EDP Intense, 5ml plus one Sauvage Parfum, 5ml - limited stock was available from Fri 20 Sep.
- Mini Givenchy Le Rouge lipstick - limited stock was available from Fri 30 Aug.
- Mini Gucci Memoire EDP, 5ml - limited stock was available from Fri 16 Aug.
- Mini My Clarins Recharge Relaxing Sleep Mask, 15ml - limited stock was available from Fri 2 Aug.
- Mini Givenchy Volume Disturbia mascara, 4g - limited stock was available from Fri 28 Jun.
- Mini Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine face cream, 15ml - limited stock was available from Fri 21 Jun.
- Mini Dior Sauvage EDP, 10ml and Dior Sauvage moisturiser, 3ml - limited stock was available from Fri 7 Jun.
- Mini Urban Decay make-up setting spray, 15ml - limited stock was available from Fri 10 May.
- Travel-sized Rituals 'The Ritual of Sakura' body cream, 70ml (norm £6ish) - limited stock was available from Fri 26 Apr.
- Mini Dior sample bag, incl foundation 7-day sample, 1ml Joy by Dior EDP, 2ml Lip Maximizer - limited stock was available from Fri 22 Feb.
- Mini Make Up For Ever lipstick - limited stock was available from Fri 8 Feb.
- Mini Shiseido Waso purifying peel-of mask - limited stock was available from Fri 1 Feb.
- Mini YSL foundation sample - limited stock was available from Fri 11 Jan.
- Mini Dior Joy perfume - limited stock was available from Fri 9 Nov 2018.
- Mini Laura Geller baked gelato swirl highlighter - limited stock available from Fri 31 Aug 2018.
- Mini Make Up For Ever liquid highlighter - limited stock was available from Fri 3 Aug 2018.
- Mini Clarins 15ml beauty flash balm - limited stock was available from Fri 29 Jun 2018.
- Mini BareMinerals 7.5ml skinlongevity serum - limited stock was available from Fri 18 May 2018.
- Mini Kiehl's 40ml body oil - limited stock was available from Fri 27 Apr 2018.
- Mini Kat Von D 'Studded Kiss' 1.2g lipstick - limited stock was available from Fri 23 Mar 2018.
- Mini Benefit brow kit or Porefessional foundation kit incl primer - limited stock was available from Fri 23 Feb 2018.
- Full-sized Rituals shower foam (norm £8.50) - limited stock was available from Fri 26 Jan 2018.
- Mini Estée Lauder advanced night repair serum - limited stock was available from Fri 5 Jan 2018.
- Perfume 5ml minis, eg, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Guerlain - limited stock was available from Thu 7 Dec 2017.
- Free Blow LTD 15-min file and paint (norm £15) - at participating Debenhams stores (see 'more info') with a Blow LTD counter for your birthday (ongoing).
- Free Elizabeth Arden 'oxygen blast' 15-minute facial (norm £15) - at participating Debenhams stores (see 'more info') with for your birthday (ongoing).
- Free delivery (norm £3.49) - use the code from your welcome email/monthly statement (ongoing).
Will the freebies always be available?
Not all freebies will be available at the same time, and as they're limited stock/appointments it's more of a 'can you find 'em?' than guaranteed.
If you're visiting a Debenhams store (find your nearest) it's worth signing up to its loyalty card and checking whether there are any free samples to pick up when you're there or whether you can book the birthday freebies in advance.
How else can the loyalty card save money?
You'll also get three points per £1 spent on beauty & beauty electricals or fragrance. Once you've got 500 points, you can get £5 off a future purchase (see full T&Cs).
See our Cheap beauty and make-up page for more cheap deals and freebies.
Participating stores for the Blow LTD offer include: Oxford Street London, Market Street Manchester, The Bullring Birmingham, Intu Watford and Meadowhall Sheffield.
Participating stores for the Elizabeth Arden offer include: Aberdeen, Belfast, Brighton, Bolton, Bromley, Birmingham, Cambridge, Cardiff, Canterbury, Coventry, Croydon, Cork McMahon Point, Cork Patrick St, Chelmsford, Dundee, Dublin Blanchardstown, Dublin Henry St, Glasgow, Glasgow Silverburn, Ipswich, Lakeside (Thurrock), London Oxford Street, London Westfield, Liverpool, Leeds, Leeds White Rose, Preston, Leicester, Limerick, Manchester, Manchester Trafford Park, Merryhill, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newcastle Metro Centre, Newry, Newbridge Uxbridge, Norwich, Nottingham, Oldham, Redditch, Swansea and Sheffield (Meadowhall).
How do I get the deal?
You'll need to download the Unidays app and sign up using your university email address. Then enter the unique code from the app at the checkout stage online.
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, you can get personalised offers and discounts at Boots* by downloading the Boots app. The offers vary for each person, as they are tailored to your shopping habits.
How to get the app and offers
- Download the Boots app* via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to 'My offers' and sign in using your Advantage Card number. This links your card to the app and you can then select offers by loading them onto your card.
- Choose the offers you'd like to use in 'Offers just for me' and select 'Load offer to Advantage Card'.
- Next time you use your Advantage Card, the cashier or self-checkout will ask you if you want to use the offer in that transaction.
What can I get?
These are some examples of offers we've seen when trying the app (of course as the offers are personalised, not everyone will receive the same ones):
- £1.50 off when you spend £15 or more in a single transaction
- 20% off a shower gel or body wash
- 100 points when you buy two or more shampoo or conditioner products
What if I don't have a smartphone?
You can also use the Boots website* to select offers and load them to your Advantage Card. Just register or log-in to view your account and offers.
As the wonderful Dolly Parton said: "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap". And she's right, buying make-up isn't easy on the pocket.
So we've done the glamorous job of scouring our local pound shops looking for branded beauty bargains. Some are discontinued (they were the hottest trends once, so we think anyway) and others are still in the shops with a big price tag.
Click the image below to see our haul:
- Rimmel Wake Me Up mousse - £5 at Tesco
- Rimmel Glam Eyes trio - £4.99 (incl delivery) elsewhere online
- TOWIE false eyelashes - £13 for a 3-pack elsewhere online, so about £4 each
- Calvin Klein sheer creme eyeshadow - RRP £1.50, but we saw it for £5 elsewhere online
- Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish - was £3.70 at Tesco, now £2.70
This is what we found in our local stores. Speaking to Poundland, it said you can get these items in most stores, while stocks last.
Can cosmetics go off?
The British Skin Foundation says:
"Cosmetic products will remain safe to use provided they are stored under suitable conditions and not subjected to extreme temperatures."
"To ensure the maximum durability of cosmetic products, they should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and with the lids firmly closed."
It also said the use by date on cosmetics, is from when you open the product. So if it says 18 months on the box, it should last for 18 months from when you open it, provided it's been stored correctly.