0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Dr Martens deals.
Latest Expired Deals
Dr Martens Black Friday 'up to 40% off' sale
Online across women's, men's and kids' shoesExpired
If you go online to Dr Martens, you can get up to 40% off in its sale across women's, men's and kids' shoes. Delivery's £3.95 or free if you're spending £50 or more.
Here are some strong examples we found when we checked at 3.27pm on Mon 29 Nov:
- 1460 Pascal junior leather ankle boots – £45 (were £65). Next cheapest we found, £65 at Schuh
- Wincox leather chelsea boots – £109 (were £159). Next cheapest we found, £127.20 at Office via code TAKE20
- Collier double laced leather boots – £139 (were £199). Next cheapest we found, £159.20 at Office via code TAKE20
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.
Dr Martens 'up to 40% off' sale
Online across women's, men's, kids' shoes and accessoriesExpired
If you go online to Dr Martens, you can get up to 40% off in it's sale across women's, men's and kids'. Delivery's £3.95 or free if you're spending £50 or more.
When we checked on Tue 29 Jun, we found there were over 500 items included in the sale and although it's billed as up to 40% off, we found some items with a higher discount. Here are some strong examples we found:
- Cotton blend socks – £5 (were £15)
- Tartan lambswool scarf – £15 (was £29)
- Kids' utility boots – £25 (were £50)
- Men's 'Kamin' lace up leather boots – £79 (were £159)
- Women's 'Zuma' leather boots – £89 (were £179)
We've asked Dr Martens when the sale is likely to end but we haven't yet heard back so go quick if there's something in particular you're after. If you're looking for more like this, see our Summer Sales round-up.